Defense Acquisition Regulations System, Department of Defense (DoD).
DoD is making technical amendments to the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) to update references within the DFARS text.
March 27, 2007.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Ms. Michele Peterson, Defense Acquisition Regulations System, OUSD(AT&L)DPAP(DARS), IMD 3C132, 3062 Defense Pentagon, Washington, DC 20301-3062. Telephone (703) 602-0311; facsimile (703) 602-0350.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
This final rule amends DFARS text as follows:
- Sections 215.404-71-3 and 215.404-71-4. Removes obsolete cross-references, and adds a reference to the TreasuryDirect Web site for interest rate information.
- Section 225.7014. Updates a cross-reference.
- Section 225.7401. Updates the section to provide a more specific description of the Procedures, Guidance, and Information (PGI) text referenced in paragraph (a).
- Part 253. Adds a reference to the DoD Forms Management Program Web site.
List of Subjects in 48 CFR Parts 215, 225, and 253End List of Subjects Start Signature
Michele P. Peterson,
Editor, Defense Acquisition Regulations System.
Therefore,End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
1. The authority citation forEnd Amendment Part Start Part
PART 215—CONTRACTING BY NEGOTIATION
2. Section 215.404-71-3 is amended in paragraph (b)(7), in the first sentence, by removing “(see 230.7101-1(a))” and adding in its place “(seeEnd Amendment Part
3. Section 215.404-71-4 is amended in paragraph (e)(2) by removing “(see 230.7001)”.End Amendment Part Start Part
PART 225—FOREIGN ACQUISITION
4. Section 225.7014 is amended by removing “236.274(a)” and adding in its place “236.273(a)”.End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
5. Section 225.7401 is amended by revising the section heading and paragraph (a) to read as follows:End Amendment Part
(a) If an acquisition requires performance of work in a foreign country by contractor personnel other than host country personnel, or delivery of items to a Unified Combatant Command designated operational area, follow the procedures at PGI 225.7401(a).
PART 253—FORMSEnd Part Start Amendment Part
6. Subpart 253.3 is added to read as follows:End Amendment Part
Subpart 253.3—Illustration of Forms
DoD forms are available at http://www.dtic.mil/whs/directives/infomgt/forms/formsprogram.htm.
[FR Doc. E7-5476 Filed 3-26-07; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 5001-08-P