The Information Systems Technical Advisory Committee (ISTAC) will meet on April 25 and 26, 2007, 9 a.m., in the Herbert C. Hoover building, Room 3884, 14th Street between Constitution and Pennsylvania Avenues, NW., Washington, DC. The Committee advises the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Export Administration on technical questions that affect the level of export controls applicable to information systems equipment and technology.
Wednesday, April 25
1. Welcome and Introductions.
2. Remarks from Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS).
3. Processor Technology Roadmap.
4. Industry Presentation Category 5, Part 1.
5. Information System Technology in the Military Critical Technologies List (MCTL).
6. Commercial Encryption Technology.
7. Working Group Reports on Comprehensive Review of Commerce Control List (CCL).
Thursday, April 26
8. Discussion of matters determined to be exempt from the provisions relating to public meetings found in 5 U.S.C. app. 2 Sections 10(a)(1) and 10(a)(3).
A limited number of seats will be available for the public session. Reservations are not accepted. To the extent time permits, members of the public may present oral statements to the Committee. The public may submit written statements at any time before or after the meeting. However, to facilitate distribution of public presentation materials to Committee members, the committee suggests that public presentation materials or comments be forwarded before the meeting to Ms. Yvette Springer at Yspringer@bis.doc.gov.
The Assistant Secretary for Administration, with the concurrence of the delegate of the General Counsel, formally determined on March 15, 2007, pursuant to Section 10(d) of the Federal Advisory Committee Act, as amended (5 U.S.C. app. 2 Section (10)(d)), that the portion of the meeting concerning trade secrets and commercial or financial information deemed privileged or confidential as described in 5 U.S.C. 552b(c)(4) and the portion of the meeting concerning matters the disclosure of which would be likely to frustrate significantly implementation of an agency action as described in 5 U.S.C. 552b(c)(9)(B) shall be exempt from the provisions relating to public meetings found in 5 U.S.C. app, 2 Sections 10(a)(1) and 10(a)(3). The remaining portions of the meeting will be open to the public.
For more information, call Yvette Springer at (202) 482-2813.Start Signature
Dated: March 29, 2007.
Committee Liaison Officer.
[FR Doc. 07-1629 Filed 4-2-07; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 3510-JT-M