This site displays a prototype of a “Web 2.0” version of the daily Federal Register. It is not an official legal edition of the Federal Register, and does not replace the official print version or the official electronic version on GPO’s govinfo.gov.
The documents posted on this site are XML renditions of published Federal Register documents. Each document posted on the site includes a link to the corresponding official PDF file on govinfo.gov. This prototype edition of the daily Federal Register on FederalRegister.gov will remain an unofficial informational resource until the Administrative Committee of the Federal Register (ACFR) issues a regulation granting it official legal status. For complete information about, and access to, our official publications and services, go to About the Federal Register on NARA's archives.gov.
The OFR/GPO partnership is committed to presenting accurate and reliable regulatory information on FederalRegister.gov with the objective of establishing the XML-based Federal Register as an ACFR-sanctioned publication in the future. While every effort has been made to ensure that the material on FederalRegister.gov is accurately displayed, consistent with the official SGML-based PDF version on govinfo.gov, those relying on it for legal research should verify their results against an official edition of the Federal Register. Until the ACFR grants it official status, the XML rendition of the daily Federal Register on FederalRegister.gov does not provide legal notice to the public or judicial notice to the courts.
Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), DOT.
Notice of RTCA Special Committee 186 Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast (ADS-B) meeting.
The FAA is issuing this notice to advise the public of a meeting of RTCA Special Committee 186 Automatic Dependent Surveillance—Broadcast (ADS-B).
The meeting will be held May 14-18, 2007, at 9 a.m. (Unless Otherwise noted).
The meeting will be held at RTCA, Inc., 1828 L Street, NW., Suite 805 Washington, DC 20036.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
(1) RTCA Secretariat (Hal Moses), 1828 L Street, NW., Suite 805, Washington, DC 20036, (202) 833-9339; fax (202) 833-9434; Web site http://www.rtca.org.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Pursuant to section 10(a)(2) of the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, 5 U.S.C., Appendix 2), notice is hereby given for a Special Committee 186 meeting. The agenda will include:
- May 14:
- All Day, CDTI Subgroup, ARINC Room.
- May 15:
- All Day, ASSAP Subgroup, MacIntosh-NBAA & Hilton-ATA Rooms.
- All Day, CDTI Subgroup, Colson Board Room.
- May 16:
- All Day, ASSAP Subgroup, MacIntosh-NBAA & Hilton-ATA Room.
- All Day, CDTI Subgroup, ARINC Room.
- May 17:Start Printed Page 21065
- Working Groups May Meet After the Plenary Adjourns.
- Opening Plenary Session (Welcome and Introductory Remarks, review of meeting agenda).
- Review/Approval of the Thirty-Ninth Meeting Summary, RTCA paper No. 104-07/SC186-247.
- Date, Place, and Time of Next Meeting.
- ADS-B Program Status.
- Working Group Reports.
- WG-1—Operations and Implementation.
- WG-2—TIS-B MASPS.
- WG-3—1090 MHz MOPS.
- WG-4—Applications Technical Requirements.
- WG-5—UAT MOPS.
- Closing Plenary Session (New/Other Business, Review Actions Items/Work Program, Adjourn).
- May 18:
- All Day, Working Group 1—Operations and Implementation, Surface.
- Alerting Discussion, MacIntosh—NBAA & Hilton-ATA Rooms.
- ASSAP Subgroup, 09:00-Mid-Afternoon, Colson Board Room.
- AD—Application Development.
- ASAS—Aircraft Surveillance Applications System.
- ASSAP—Airborne Surveillance & Separation Assurance Processing.
- CDTI—Cockpit Display of Traffic Information.
- MASPS—Minimum Aviation System Performance Standards.
- MPOS—Minimum Operational Performance Standards.
- NRA—Non-Radar Airspace.
- RFG—Requirements Focus Group.
- STP—Surveillance Transmit Processing.
Attendance is open to the interested public but limited to space availability. With the approval of the chairmen, members of the public may present oral statements at the meeting. Persons wishing to present statements or obtain information should contact the person listed in the FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT section. Members of the public may present a written statement to the committee at any time.Start Signature
Issued in Washington, DC, on April 20, 2007.
Francisco Estrada C.,
RTCA Advisory Committee.
[FR Doc. 07-2079 Filed 4-26-07; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4910-13-M