U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC).
Notice of the OMB review of information collection and solicitation of public comment.
The NRC has recently submitted to OMB for review the following proposal for the collection of information under the provisions of the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (44 U.S.C. Chapter 35). The NRC hereby informs potential respondents that an agency may not conduct or sponsor, and that a person is not required to respond to, a collection of information unless it displays a currently valid OMB control number.
1. Type of submission, new, revision, or extension: Revision.
2. The title of the information collection: 10 CFR Part 95—Facility Security Clearance and Safeguarding of National Security Information and Restricted Data.
3. The form number if applicable: N/A.
4. How often the collection is required: On occasion.
5. Who will be required or asked to report: NRC-regulated facilities and other organizations requiring access to NRC-classified information.
6. An estimate of the number of annual responses: 308 responses (298 plus 10 recordkeepers).
7. The estimated number of annual respondents: 16.
8. An estimate of the total number of hours needed annually to complete the requirement or request: 954 hours (805 hours reporting [3 hrs per response] and 149 hours recordkeeping [15 hrs per recordkeeper]).
9. An indication of whether Section 3507(d), Pub. L. 104-13 applies: N/A.
10. Abstract: NRC-regulated facilities and other organizations are required to provide information and maintain records to ensure that an adequate level of protection is provided to NRC-classified information and material.
A copy of the final supporting statement may be viewed free of charge at the NRC Public Document Room, One White Flint North, 11555 Rockville Pike, Room O-1 F21, Rockville, MD 20852. OMB clearance requests are available at the NRC worldwide Web site: http://www.nrc.gov/public-involve/doc-comment/omb/index.html. The document will be available on the NRC home page site for 60 days after the signature date of this notice.
Comments and questions should be directed to the OMB reviewer listed below by June 4, 2007. Comments received after this date will be considered if it is practical to do so, but assurance of consideration cannot be given to comments received after this date.
Margaret A. Malanoski,
Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs (3150-0047), NEOB-10202, Office of Management and Budget, Washington, DC 20503.
Comments can also be e-mailed to Margaret_A._Malanoski@omb.eop.gov or submitted by telephone at (202) 395-3122.
The NRC Clearance Officer is Margaret A. Janney, (301) 415-7245.Start Signature
Dated at Rockville, Maryland, this 26th day of April, 2007.
For the Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
Margaret A. Janney,
NRC Clearance Officer, Office of Information Services.
[FR Doc. E7-8559 Filed 5-3-07; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7590-01-P