This site displays a prototype of a “Web 2.0” version of the daily Federal Register. It is not an official legal edition of the Federal Register, and does not replace the official print version or the official electronic version on GPO’s govinfo.gov.
The documents posted on this site are XML renditions of published Federal Register documents. Each document posted on the site includes a link to the corresponding official PDF file on govinfo.gov. This prototype edition of the daily Federal Register on FederalRegister.gov will remain an unofficial informational resource until the Administrative Committee of the Federal Register (ACFR) issues a regulation granting it official legal status. For complete information about, and access to, our official publications and services, go to About the Federal Register on NARA's archives.gov.
The OFR/GPO partnership is committed to presenting accurate and reliable regulatory information on FederalRegister.gov with the objective of establishing the XML-based Federal Register as an ACFR-sanctioned publication in the future. While every effort has been made to ensure that the material on FederalRegister.gov is accurately displayed, consistent with the official SGML-based PDF version on govinfo.gov, those relying on it for legal research should verify their results against an official edition of the Federal Register. Until the ACFR grants it official status, the XML rendition of the daily Federal Register on FederalRegister.gov does not provide legal notice to the public or judicial notice to the courts.
Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), DOT.
Notice of RTCA Special Committee 203, Minimum Performance Standards for Unmanned Aircraft Systems and Unmanned Aircraft.
The FAA is issuing this notice to advise the public of a meeting of RTCA Special Committee 203, Minimum Performance Standards for Unmanned Aircraft Systems and Unmanned Aircraft.
The meeting will be held June 19-21, 2007 from 9-5 p.m.
The meeting will be held at RTCA, Inc., 1828 L Street, NW., Suite 805 Washington, DC 20036. Point of Contact: Rudy Ruana; Telephone: 202-833-9339; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dress is Business Casual.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
(1) RTCA Secretariat, 1828 L Street, NW., Suite 805, Washington, DC, 20036; telephone (202) 833-9339; fax (202) 833-9434; Web site: http://www.rtca.org.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Pursuant to section 10(a)(2) of the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, 5 U.S.C., Appendix 2), notice is hereby given for a Special Committee 203 meeting. The agenda will include:
- June 19:
- Opening Plenary Session (Welcome and Introductory Remarks, Approval of Ninth Plenary Summary).
- Review SC-203 Progress Since
- Presentations to the Plenary.
- Workgroup 1: Work Plan; boundary Setting; Human Factors Key Consideration.
- Workgroup 2: UAS Contro and Communications Link Spectrum Consideration: UAS Control and Communications Link Security Considerations.
- Workgroup 3: Sensor Capabilities Overview; DSA Safety Metrics.
- Plenary Adjourns.
- Workgroups 1,2, and 3 Breakout.
- June 20.
- Workgroups 1, 2, and 3 Breakouts.
- June 21:
- Workgroups 1, 2, and 3 Breakouts.
- Plenary Reconvenes.
- Closing Plenary Session (Action Item Review, Other Business, Date, Place and Time of Next Plenary, Adjourn).
Attendance is open to the interested public but limited to space availability. With the approval of the chairmen, members of the public may present oral statements at the meeting. Persons wishing to present statements or obtain information should contact the person listed in the FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT SECTION. Members of the public may present a written statement to the committee at any time.Start Signature
Dated: Issued in Washington, DC, on May 21, 2007.
Francisco Estrada C.
RTCA Advisory Committee.
[FR Doc. 07-2646 Filed 5-25-07; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4910-13-M