This site displays a prototype of a “Web 2.0” version of the daily Federal Register. It is not an official legal edition of the Federal Register, and does not replace the official print version or the official electronic version on GPO’s govinfo.gov.
The documents posted on this site are XML renditions of published Federal Register documents. Each document posted on the site includes a link to the corresponding official PDF file on govinfo.gov. This prototype edition of the daily Federal Register on FederalRegister.gov will remain an unofficial informational resource until the Administrative Committee of the Federal Register (ACFR) issues a regulation granting it official legal status. For complete information about, and access to, our official publications and services, go to About the Federal Register on NARA's archives.gov.
The OFR/GPO partnership is committed to presenting accurate and reliable regulatory information on FederalRegister.gov with the objective of establishing the XML-based Federal Register as an ACFR-sanctioned publication in the future. While every effort has been made to ensure that the material on FederalRegister.gov is accurately displayed, consistent with the official SGML-based PDF version on govinfo.gov, those relying on it for legal research should verify their results against an official edition of the Federal Register. Until the ACFR grants it official status, the XML rendition of the daily Federal Register on FederalRegister.gov does not provide legal notice to the public or judicial notice to the courts.
Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), DOT.
Notice of RTCA Special Committee 207 Meeting, Airport Security Access Control Systems.
The FAA is issuing this notice to advise the public of a meeting of RTCA Special Committee 207, Airport Security Access Control Systems.
The meeting will be held July 12, 2007 from 9:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
The meeting will be held at RTCA, Inc., Conference Rooms, 1828 L Street, NW., Suite 805, Washington, DC 20036.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
(1) RTCA Secretariat, 1828 L Street, NW., Suite 805, Washington, DC 20036; telephone (202) 833-9339; fax (202) 833-9434; Web site http://www.rtca.org.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Pursuant to section 10(a)(2) of the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, 5 U.S.C., Appendix 2), notice is hereby given for a Special Committee 207 meeting. The agenda will include:
- July 12:
- Opening Plenary Session (Welcome, Introductions, and Administrative Remarks).
- Review of Meeting Summary.
- Review of Workgroup Leaders Meetings.
- Workgroup Reports.
- Workgroup 2: Introduction.
- Workgroup 3: Local Identity Management System.
- Workgroup 4: Physical Access Control.
- Workgroup 5: Intrusion Detection Systems.
- Workgroup 6: Video Systems.
- Workgroup 7: Security Operating Center.
- Workgroup 8: Communications Infrastructure.
- Workgroup 9: General Considerations.
- Workgroup 10: Appendices.
- Closing Plenary Session (Other Business, Establish Agenda, Date and Place of Following Meetings).
Attendance is open to the interested public but limited to space availability. With the approval of the chairmen, members of the public may present oral statements at the meeting. Persons wishing to present statements or obtain information should contact the person listed in the FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT section. Members of the public may present a written statement to the committee at any time.Start Signature
Issued in Washington, DC, on June 25, 2007.
Francisco Estrada C.,
RTCA Advisory Committee.
[FR Doc. 07-3199 Filed 6-29-07; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4910-13-M