U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC).
Notice of the OMB review of information collection and solicitation of public comment.
The NRC has recently submitted to OMB for review the following proposal for the collection of information under the provisions of the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (44 U.S.C. Chapter 35). The NRC hereby informs potential respondents that an agency may not conduct or sponsor, and that a person is not required to respond to, a collection of information unless it displays a currently valid OMB control number.
1. Type of submission, new, revision, or extension: Revision.
2. The title of the information collection: 10 CFR Part 4, “Nondiscrimination in Federally Assisted Commission Programs”.
3. The form number if applicable: N/A.
4. How often the collection is required: On occasion and annually.
5. Who will be required or asked to report: Recipients of Federal Financial Assistance provided by the NRC.
6. An estimate of the number of annual responses: 800 responses (600 plus 200 recordkeepers).
7. The estimated number of annual respondents: 200.
8. An estimate of the total number of hours needed annually to complete the requirement or request: 3,600 hours (3,000 hours reporting [5 hrs per response] and 600 hours recordkeeping [3 hrs per recordkeeper]).
9. An indication of whether Section 3507(d), Public Law 104-13 applies: N/A.
10. Abstract: Recipients of NRC financial assistance provide data to demonstrate assurance to NRC that they are in compliance with non-discrimination regulations and policies.
A copy of the final supporting statement may be viewed free of charge at the NRC Public Document Room, One White Flint North, 11555 Rockville Pike, Room O-1 F21, Rockville, MD 20852. OMB clearance requests are available at the NRC worldwide Web site: http://www.nrc.gov/public-involve/doc-comment/omb/index.html. The document will be available on the NRC home page site for 60 days after the signature date of this notice.
Comments and questions should be directed to the OMB reviewer listed below by September 6, 2007. Comments received after this date will be considered if it is practical to do so, but assurance of consideration cannot be given to comments received after this date. Comments can also be e-mailed to Nathan_Frey@omb.eop.gov or submitted by telephone at (202) 395-4650. Nathan Frey, Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs (3150-0053), NEOB-10202, Office of Management and Budget, Washington, DC 20503.
The NRC Clearance Officer is Margaret A. Janney, (301) 415-7245.Start Signature
Dated at Rockville, Maryland, this 31st day of July, 2007.
For the Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
Acting NRC Clearance Officer, Office of Information Services.
[FR Doc. E7-15299 Filed 8-6-07; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7590-01-P