Time and Date:
9 a.m. (Eastern Time), September 17, 2007.
4th Floor Conference Room, 1250 H Street, NW., Washington, DC 20005.
Parts will be open to the public and parts closed to the public.
Matters To Be Considered
Parts Open to the Public
1. Approval of the minutes of the August 20, 2007 Board member meeting.
2. Thrift Savings Plan activity report by the Executive Director.
a. Monthly Participant Activity Report.
b. Monthly Investment Performance Report.
c. Legislative Report.
3. Increasing Decimal Places in Fund Prices.
4. Business Assurance and IT Infrastructure.
5. Annual Budget Report. Start Printed Page 50966
a. Fiscal Year 2007 Results.
b. Fiscal Year 2008 Budget.
c. Fiscal Year 2009 Estimate.
Parts Closed to the Public
Contact Person for More Information:
Thomas J. Trabucco, Director, Office of External Affairs, (202) 942-1640.Start Signature
Dated: August 31, 2007.
Thomas K. Emswiler,
Secretary to the Board, Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board.
[FR Doc. 07-4350 Filed 8-31-07; 11:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6760-01-P