Time and Date: Thursday, September 20, 2007, 10 a.m. (Open Portion).
Place: Offices of the Corporation, Twelfth Floor Board Room, 1100 New York Avenue, NW., Washington, DC.
Status: Meeting OPEN to the Public from 10 a.m. to 10:15 a.m. Closed portion will commence at 10:15 a.m. (approx.).
Matters To Be Considered:
1. President's Report.
2. Tribute—David A. Sampson.Start Printed Page 51689
3. Approval of July 12, 2007 Minutes (Open Portion).
Further matters to be considered: (Closed to the Public 10:15 a.m.)
1. Report from Audit Committee.
2. Proposed FY 2009 Budget.
3. Finance Project—Sub-Saharan Africa.
4. Finance Project—Sub-Saharan Africa.
5. Finance Project—Sub-Saharan Africa.
6. Finance Project—Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, West Bank and Certain OPIC-Eligible MENA Countries.
7. Finance Project—Mexico.
8. Finance Project—Pakistan.
9. Approval of July 12, 2007 Minutes (Closed Portion).
10. Pending Major Projects.
For Further Information Contact: Information on the meeting may be obtained from Connie M. Downs at (202) 336-8438.Start Signature
Dated: September 6, 2007.
Connie M. Downs,
Corporate Secretary, Overseas Private Investment Corporation.
[FR Doc. 07-4424 Filed 9-6-07; 9:46 am]
BILLING CODE 3210-01-M