Notice is hereby given of the regular meeting of the Farm Credit System Insurance Corporation Board (Board).
Date and Time: The meeting of the Board will be held at the offices of the Farm Credit Administration in McLean, Virginia, on September 13, 2007, from 10:30 a.m. until such time as the Board concludes its business.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Roland E. Smith, Secretary to the Farm Credit System Insurance Corporation Board, (703) 883-4009, TTY (703) 883-4056.End Further Info
Farm Credit System Insurance Corporation, 1501 Farm Credit Drive, McLean, Virginia 22102.End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Parts of this meeting of the Board will be open to the public (limited space available) and parts will be closed to the public. In order to increase the accessibility to Board meetings, persons requiring assistance should make arrangements in advance. The matters to be considered at the meeting are:
A. Approval of Minutes
- June 12, 2007 (Open and Closed).
B. Business Reports
- FCSIC Financial Report—June 30, 2007.
- Report on Insured and Other Obligations.
- Quarterly Report on Annual Performance Plan.
C. New Business
- Annual Performance Plan FY 2008-2009.
- Proposed 2008 and 2009 Budgets.
- Insurance Fund Progress Review and Setting of Premium Range Guidance for 2008.
- FCSIC Report on System Performance.
Dated: September 6, 2007.
Roland E. Smith,
Secretary, Farm Credit System Insurance Corporation Board.
[FR Doc. E7-17911 Filed 9-11-07; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6710-01-P