Upon Written Request, Copies Available From: Securities and Exchange Commission, Office of Investor Education and Advocacy, Washington, DC 20549-0213
Extension: Form F-4; OMB Control No. 3235-0325; SEC File No. 270-288.
Notice is hereby given that, pursuant to the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (44 U.S.C. 3501 et seq.), the Securities and Exchange Commission (“Commission”) is soliciting comments on the collection of information summarized below. The Commission plans to submit this existing collection of information to the Office of Management and Budget for extension and approval.
Form F-4 (17 CFR 239.34) is used by foreign issuers to register securities in business combinations, reorganizations and exchange offers pursuant to the Securities Act of 1933 (15 U.S.C. 77a et seq.). The information collected is intended to ensure that the information required to be filed by the Commission permits verification of compliance with securities law requirements and assures the public availability of such information. Form F-4 takes approximately 1,447 hours per response and is filed by approximately 68 respondents. We estimate that 25% of the 1,447 hours per response (361.75 hours) is prepared by the registrant for a total annual reporting burden of 24,599 hours (361.75 hours per response x 68 responses). The remaining 75% of the burden hours is attributed to outside cost.
Written comments are invited on: (a) Whether this proposed collection of information is necessary for the proper performance of the functions of the agency, including whether the information will have practical utility; (b) the accuracy of the agency's estimate of the burden imposed by the collection of information; (c) ways to enhance the quality, utility, and clarity of the information collected; and (d) ways to minimize the burden of the collection of information on respondents, including through the use of automated collection techniques or other forms of information technology. Consideration will be given to comments and suggestions submitted in writing within 60 days of this publication.
Please direct your written comments to R. Corey Booth, Director/Chief Information Officer, Securities and Exchange Commission, C/O Shirley Martinson, 6432 General Green Way, Alexandria, Virginia 22312; or send an e-mail to: PRA_Mailbox@sec.gov.Start Signature
Dated: September 24, 2007.
Nancy M. Morris,
[FR Doc. E7-19185 Filed 9-27-07; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 8010-01-P