The companies listed in this notice have applied to the Board for approval, pursuant to the Bank Holding Company Act of 1956 (12 U.S.C. 1841 et seq.) (BHC Act), Regulation Y (12 CFR Part 225), and all other applicable statutes and regulations to become a bank holding company and/or to acquire the assets or the ownership of, control of, or the power to vote shares of a bank or bank holding company and all of the banks and nonbanking companies owned by the bank holding company, including the companies listed below.
The applications listed below, as well as other related filings required by the Board, are available for immediate inspection at the Federal Reserve Bank indicated. The application also will be available for inspection at the offices of the Board of Governors. Interested persons may express their views in writing on the standards enumerated in the BHC Act (12 U.S.C. 1842(c)). If the proposal also involves the acquisition of a nonbanking company, the review also includes whether the acquisition of the nonbanking company complies with the standards in section 4 of the BHC Act (12 U.S.C. 1843). Unless otherwise noted, nonbanking activities will be conducted throughout the United States. Additional information on all bank holding companies may be obtained from the National Information Center website at www.ffiec.gov/nic/.
Unless otherwise noted, comments regarding each of these applications must be received at the Reserve Bank indicated or the offices of the Board of Governors not later than November 13, 2007.
A. Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis (Jacqueline G. King, Community Affairs Officer) 90 Hennepin Avenue, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55480-0291:
1. First Interstate BancSystem, Inc., Billings, Montana; to acquire 100 percent of the voting shares of First Western Bank, Wall, South Dakota, and The First Western Bank of Sturgis, Sturgis, South Dakota.
2. Ramsey Financial Corporation and Affiliates Employee Stock Ownership Plan; to become a bank holding company by acquring additional voting shares, for a total of at least 50.7 percent, of the voting shares of Ramsey Financial Corporation, and thereby indirectly acquire voting shares of Ramsey National Bank and Trust Company of Devils Lake, all of Devils Lake, North Dakota.
B. Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas (W. Arthur Tribble, Vice President) 2200 North Pearl Street, Dallas, Texas 75201-2272:
1. The Jarrel Morris Jones Family, LLC, to become a bank holding company by acquiring 35.4 percent of the voting shares of Triad Bancshares, Inc., and thereby indirectly acquire voting shares of Triad Bank, National Association, all of Tulsa, Oklahoma.
2. Lone Star State Bancshares, Inc., Lubbock, Texas; to become a bank holding company by acquiring 100 Start Printed Page 58854percent of the voting shares of Lone Star State Bank of West Texas, Lubbock, Texas, a de novo bank.
3. A.N.B. Holding Company, Ltd., and The ANB Corporation, both of Terrell, Texas, to acquire 100 percent of the voting shares of DNB Bancshares, Inc., Dallas, Texas, and thereby indirectly acquire voting shares of DNB Delaware Financial Corporation, Dover, Delaware, and Dallas National Bank, Dallas, Texas.Start Signature
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, October 12, 2007.
Robert deV. Frierson,
Deputy Secretary of the Board.
[FR Doc. E7-20421 Filed 10-16-07; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6210-01-S