Department of Defense (DoD), General Services Administration (GSA), and National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA).
This document makes amendments to the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) in order to make editorial changes.
Effective Date: November 7, 2007.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
The FAR Secretariat, Room 4035, GS Building, Washington, DC, 20405, (202) 501-4755, for information pertaining to status or publication schedules. Please cite FAC 2005-21, Technical Amendments.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information Start List of Subjects
List of Subjects in 48 CFR Parts 1, 25, 52, and 53End List of Subjects Start Signature
Dated: October 31, 2007.
Director, Office of Acquisition Policy.
Therefore, DoD, GSA, and NASA amendEnd Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
1. The authority citation forEnd Amendment Part Start Part
PART 1—FEDERAL ACQUISITION REGULATIONS SYSTEM
2. Amend section 1.106 by removing FAR Segments 52.210-8 with OMB Control Number “9000-0018”, 52.210-9 with OMB Control Number “9000-0016”, 52.210-10 with OMB Control Number “9000-0017”, and 52.212-1 and 52.212-2 with OMB Control Number “9000-0043”; and adding, in numerical order, FAR Segments 52.211-8 and 52.211-9 with OMB Control Number “9000-0043”.End Amendment Part Start Part
PART 25—FOREIGN ACQUISITION
3. Amend section 25.003 in the definition “Caribbean Basin country end product” by removing from paragraph (1)(ii)(B) “End Amendment Part Start Part
PART 52—SOLICITATION PROVISIONS AND CONTRACT CLAUSES
4. Amend section 52.212-5 by—End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
a. Revising date of the clause to read “(Nov 2007)”;End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
b. Removing from paragraph (b)(8)(i) “(Sep 2007)” and adding “(Nov 2007)” in its place; andEnd Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
c. Removing from paragraph (b)(28) “(Aug 2007)” and adding “(Nov 2007)” in its place.End Amendment Part Start Printed Page 63090 Start Amendment Part
5. Amend section 52.219-9 by revising the date of the clause and paragraph (d)(1) to read as follows:End Amendment Part
SMALL BUSINESS SUBCONTRACTING PLAN (Nov 2007)
(d) * * *
(1) Goals, expressed in terms of percentages of total planned subcontracting dollars, for the use of small business, veteran-owned small business, service-disabled veteran-owned small business, HUBZone small business, small disadvantaged business, and women-owned small business concerns as subcontractors. The offeror shall include all subcontracts that contribute to contract performance, and may include a proportionate share of products and services that are normally allocated as indirect costs. In accordance with 43 U.S.C. 1626:
6. Amend section 52.225-5 by revising date of the clause to read “(Nov 2007)”; and in paragraph (a) in the definition “Caribbean Basin country end product” by removing from paragraph (1)(ii)(B) “End Amendment Part
7. Amend section 52.225-17 by removing from the introductory text “25.1103(d)”, and adding “25.1103(c)” in its place.End Amendment Part Start Part
8. Amend section 53.213 by removing from paragraph (f) “OF 347 (Rev. 3/2005)” and “OF 348 (Rev. 10/83 Ed.)” and adding “OF 347 (Rev. 4/06)” and “OF 348 (Rev. 4/06)” in its place, respectively.End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
9. Revise section 53.302-347 to read as follows:End Amendment Part
10. Revise section 53.302-348 to read as follows:End Amendment Part
BILLING CODE 6820-EP-S
[FR Doc. 07-5484 Filed 11-6-07; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6820-EP-C