Skip to Content

Notice

Submission for OMB Review; Comment Request

Document Details

Information about this document as published in the Federal Register.

Published Document

This document has been published in the Federal Register. Use the PDF linked in the document sidebar for the official electronic format.

Start Preamble

Upon written request, copies available from: Securities and Exchange Commission, Office of Investor Education and Advocacy, Washington, DC 20549-0213.

Extension:

Form F-4; OMB Control No. 3235-0325; SEC File No. 270-288

Notice is hereby given that, pursuant to the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (44 U.S.C. 3501 et seq.), the Securities and Exchange Commission (“Commission”) has submitted to the Office of Management and Budget the request for extension of the previously approved collection of information discussed below.

Form F-4 (17 CFR 239.34) is used by foreign issuers to register securities in business combinations, reorganizations and exchange offers pursuant to federal securities laws pursuant to the Securities Act of 1933 (15 U.S.C. 77a et seq.). The information collected is intended to ensure that the information required to be filed by the Commission permits verification of compliance with securities law requirements and assures the public availability of such information. The information provided is mandatory and all information is made available to the public upon request. Form F-4 takes approximately 1,447 hours per response and is filed by approximately 68 respondents. We estimate that 25% of the 166 hours per response (361.75 hours) is prepared by the registrant for a total annual reporting burden of 24,599 hours (361.75 hours per response × 68 responses). The remaining 75% of the burden hours is attributed to outside cost.

An agency may not conduct or sponsor, and a person is not required to respond to, a collection of information unless it displays a currently valid control number.

Written comments regarding the above information should be directed to the following persons: (i) Desk Officer for the Securities and Exchange Commission, Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs, Office of Management and Budget, Room 10102, New Executive Office Building, Washington, DC 20503 or send an e-mail to Alexander_T._Hunt@omb.eop.gov and (ii) R. Corey Booth, Director/Chief Information Officer, Securities and Exchange Commission, C/O Shirley Martinson, 6432 General Green Way, Alexandria, Virginia 22312; or send an e-mail to: PRA_Mailbox@sec.gov. Comments must be submitted to OMB within 30 days of this notice.

Start Signature

Dated: November 26, 2007.

Nancy M. Morris,

Secretary.

End Signature End Preamble

[FR Doc. E7-23209 Filed 11-29-07; 8:45 am]

BILLING CODE 8011-01-P