Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), DOT.
Notice of RTCA Special Committee 212, Helicopter Terrain Awareness and Warning System (HTWAS).
The FAA is issuing this notice to advise the public of RTCA Special Committee 212, Helicopter Terrain Awareness and Warning System (HTWAS).
The meeting will be held January 11, 2008, from 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
The meeting will be held at RTCA Inc., 1828 L Street, NW., Suite 805, Washington, DC 20036.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
RTCA Secretariat, 1828 L Street, NW., Suite 805, Washington, DC 20036; telephone (202) 833-9339; fax (202) 833-9434; Web site http://www.rtca.org.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Pursuant to section 10(a)(2) of the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, 5 U.S.C., Appendix 2), notice is hereby given for a Special Committee 212 meeting. The agenda will include:
- January 11:
- Opening Plenary Session (Welcome, Introductions, and Administrative Remarks, Agenda Overview).
- Approve the minutes from the 4th Plenary Meeting (December 5, 2007).
- Discuss/Resolve comments from the final review and comments (FRAC) of the draft HTAWS MOPS Document.
- Approve the draft HTAWS MOPS document for RTCA PMC consideration.
- Closing Plenary Session (Other Business, Establish Agenda, Date and Place of Next Meeting, Adjourn).
Attendance is open to the interested public but limited to space availability. Pre-Registration for this meeting is not required for attendance but is desired and can be done through the RTCA secretariat. With the approval of the chairmen, members of the public may present oral statements at the meeting. Persons wishing to present statements or obtain information should contact the person listed in the FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT section. Members of the public may present a written statement to the committee at any time.Start Signature
Issued in Washington, DC, on December 5, 2007.
Francisco Estrada C.,
RTCA Advisory Committee.
[FR Doc. 07-6020 Filed 12-11-07; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4910-13-M