Defense Acquisition Regulations System, Department of Defense (DoD).
DoD is making technical amendments to the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) to update an office symbol and a cross-reference.
Effective Date: January 24, 2008.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Ms. Michele Peterson, Defense Acquisition Regulations System, OUSD(AT&L)DPAP(DARS), IMD 3D139, 3062 Defense Pentagon, Washington, DC 20301-3062. Telephone 703-602-0311; facsimile 703-602-7887.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
This final rule amends DFARS text as follows:
○ Section 204.7005. Updates the office symbol for the Defense Logistics Agency order code monitor.
○ Section 225.103. Updates a cross-reference.Start List of Subjects
List of Subjects in 48 CFR Parts 204 and 225End List of Subjects Start Signature
Michele P. Peterson,
Editor, Defense Acquisition Regulations System.
Therefore,End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
1. The authority citation forEnd Amendment Part Start Part
PART 204—ADMINISTRATIVE MATTERS
2. Section 204.7005 is amended in paragraph (c), in the entry “Defense Logistics Agency”, by removing “(J-3311)” and adding in its place “(J71)”.End Amendment Part Start Part
PART 225—FOREIGN ACQUISITION
3. Section 225.103 is amended in paragraph (a)(ii)(B) introductory text, by removing “225.872-4(b)” and adding in its place “PGI 225.872-4”.End Amendment Part End Supplemental Information
[FR Doc. E8-1102 Filed 1-23-08; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 5001-08-P