Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), DOT.
Notice of RTCA Special Committee 215, Aeronautical Mobile Satellite (Route) Services, Next Generation Satellite Services and Equipment.
The FAA is issuing this notice to advise the public of a third meeting of RTCA Special Committee 215, Aeronautical Mobile Satellite (Route) Services, Next Generation Satellite Services and Equipment.
The meeting will be held April 30-May 1, 2008, 9 a.m.
The meeting will be held at RTCA, Inc., 1828 L Street, NW., Suite 805 Washington, DC 20036.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
RTCA Secretariat, 1828 L Street, NW., Suite 805, Washington, DC, 20036; telephone (202) 833-9339; fax (202) 833-9434; web site http://www.rtca.org for directions.
Dress is Business Casual.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Pursuant to section 10(a)(2) of the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, 5 U.S.C., Appendix 2), notice is hereby given for a Special Committee 215 meeting. The agenda will include:
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
- Opening Plenary Session (Welcome, Introductions, and Administrative Remarks)
- Review and Approval of Agenda for Seventh Plenary
- Review and Approval of Sixth Meeting Summary (215-026; RTCA Paper No. XXX-08/SC215-XXX)
- DO-262 Normative Appendix
○ Drafting Status Report
○ Review of Action List and Outstanding Actions
○ Review of Comments and Approval Draft
○ Review of FRAC and PMC Approval Processes
- DO-270 Normative Appendix
○ Report from Drafting Group
○ Review of Action List and Outstanding Action
○ Subnetwork Operational Approval Process
○ Review and Discussion of FAA Satellite Voice Advisory Circular (D. Robinson)
- Closing Plenary Session (Any Other Business, Review of Next Plenary Dates, Adjourn)
Attendance is open to the interested public but limited to space availability. With the approval of the chairmen, members of the public may present oral statements at the meeting. Persons wishing to present statements or obtain information should contact the person listed in the FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT section. Members of the public may present a written statement to the committee at any time.Start Signature
Issued in Washington, DC, on March 26, 2008.
Francisco Estrada C.,
RTCA Advisory Committee.
[FR Doc. E8-6927 Filed 4-3-08; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4910-13-M