Defense Acquisition Regulations System, Department of Defense (DoD).
DoD is making technical amendments to the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) to update a subpart heading and a reference to a DoD publication.
April 23, 2008.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Ms. Michele Peterson, Defense Acquisition Regulations System, OUSD (AT&L) DPAP (DARS), IMD 3D139, 3062 Defense Pentagon, Washington, DC 20301-3062. Telephone 703-602-0311; facsimile 703-602-7887.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
This final rule amends DFARS text as follows:
○ Subpart 201.6. Revises the subpart heading for consistency with the corresponding subpart of the Federal Acquisition Regulation.
○ Section 201.603-2. Updates references to a DoD publication addressing career development.Start List of Subjects
List of Subjects in 48 CFR Part 201End List of Subjects Start Signature
Michele P. Peterson,
Editor, Defense Acquisition Regulations System.
Therefore,End Amendment Part Start Part
PART 201—FEDERAL ACQUISITION REGULATIONS SYSTEMEnd Part Start Amendment Part
1. The authority citation forEnd Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
2. The heading of subpart 201.6 is revised to read as follows:End Amendment Part
Subpart 201.6—Career Development, Contracting Authority, and ResponsibilitiesStart Amendment Part
3. Section 201.603-2 is amended by revising the second sentence of paragraph (2)(iii) and the second sentence of paragraph (3) to read as follows:End Amendment Part
(2) * * *
(iii) * * * Information on developmental opportunities is contained in DoD Instruction 5000.66, Operation of the Defense Acquisition, Technology, and Logistics Workforce Education, Training, and Career Development Program.
(3) * * * Information on waivers is contained in DoD Instruction 5000.66.
[FR Doc. E8-8698 Filed 4-22-08; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 5001-08-P