United States Commission on Civil Rights.
Notice of meeting.
Date and Time:
Friday, May 9, 9:30 a.m.
U.S. Commission on Civil Rights, 624 Ninth Street, NW., Rm. 540, Washington, DC 20425.
I. Approval of Agenda
II. Approval of Minutes
- March 7, 2008 Meeting
IV. Staff Director's Report
V. Management and Operations
- Status of FY 2009 Budget Start Printed Page 24041Submission
VI. Program Planning
- Proposed Change to 2008 Briefing Schedule
- 2010 Program Planning Proposals
- Briefing Report on Voter Fraud and Voter Intimidation
- Briefing Report on Racial Categorization in the Census
- Briefing Report on the Educational Effectiveness of Historically Black Colleges and Universities
VII. State Advisory Committee Issues
- Florida SAC
- Kentucky SAC
- Wyoming SAC
- Appointment to Texas SAC
VIII. Future Agenda Items
For Further Information Contact:
Lenore Ostrowsky, Acting Chief, Public Affairs Unit (202) 376-8582.Start Signature
Dated: April 29, 2008.
[FR Doc. 08-1207 Filed 4-29-08; 1:57pm]
BILLING CODE 6335-01-P