Date and Time:
Tuesday, May 6, 2008, at 11:30 a.m.; and Wednesday, May 7, 2008, at 8:30 a.m. and 10:30 a.m.
Washington, DC, at U.S. Postal Service Headquarters, 475 L'Enfant Plaza, SW., in the Benjamin Franklin Room.
May 6—11:30 a.m.—Closed; May 7—8:30 a.m.—Open; May 7—10:30 a.m.—Closed.
Matters To Be Considered
Tuesday, May 6 at 11:30 a.m. (Closed)
1. Strategic Issues.
2. Product Pricing.
3. Financial Update.
4. Personnel Matters and Compensation Issues.
5. Governors' Executive Session—Discussion of prior agenda items and Board Governance.
Wednesday, May 7 at 8:30 a.m. (Open)
1. Minutes of the Previous Meetings, April 1-2, and April 14, 2008.
2. Remarks of the Chairman of the Board.
3. Remarks of the Postmaster General and CEO.
4. Committee Reports.
Wednesday, May 7 at 8:30 am. (Open) [continued]
5. Quarterly Report on Service Performance. Start Printed Page 24097
6. Quarterly Report on Financial Performance.
7. Capital Investments.
a. Richmond, Virginia, Processing and Distribution Center.
b. New York, New York, International Service Center/John F. Kennedy Air Mail Center New Lease—Ground and Building.
8. Tentative Agenda for the July 29-30, 2008, meeting in Washington, DC.
Wednesday, May 7 at 10:30 a.m. (Closed)—if Needed
1. Continuation of Tuesday's closed session agenda.
Contact Person for More Information:
Julie S. Moore, Secretary of the Board, U.S. Postal Service, 475 L'Enfant Plaza, SW., Washington, DC 20260-1000. Telephone (202) 268-4800.Start Signature
Julie S. Moore,
[FR Doc. E8-9497 Filed 4-30-08; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7710-12-M