Defense Acquisition Regulations System, Department of Defense (DoD).
DoD is making technical amendments to the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) to update an Internet address and a cross-reference.
Effective Date: May 13, 2008.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Ms. Michele Peterson, Defense Acquisition Regulations System, OUSD(AT&L)DPAP(DARS), IMD 3D139, 3062 Defense Pentagon, Washington, DC 20301-3062. Telephone 703-602-0311; facsimile 703-602-7887.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
This final rule amends DFARS text as follows:
○ 204.7005. Updates the Internet address for DoD order code assignments.
○ 252.211-7003. Updates a cross-reference.Start List of Subjects
List of Subjects in 48 CFR Parts 204 and 252End List of Subjects Start Signature
Michele P. Peterson,
Editor, Defense Acquisition Regulations System.
Therefore,End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
1. The authority citation forEnd Amendment Part Start Part
PART 204—ADMINISTRATIVE MATTERSEnd Part Start Amendment Part
2. Section 204.7005 is amended by revising paragraph (d) to read as follows:End Amendment Part
(d) Order code assignments can be found at http://www.acq.osd.mil/dpap/dars/order_code_assignments.html.
PART 252—SOLICITATION PROVISIONS AND CONTRACT CLAUSES
252.211-7003 [AMENDED]End Part Start Amendment Part
3. Section 252.211-7003 is amended in Alternate I, in the introductory text, by removing “211.274-4(c)” and adding in its place “211.274-5(a)(4)”.End Amendment Part End Supplemental Information
[FR Doc. E8-10667 Filed 5-12-08; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 5001-08-P