Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), DOT.
Notice of RTCA Special Committee 216, Aeronautical Systems Security.
The FAA is issuing this notice to advise the public of a meeting of RTCA Special Committee 216: Aeronautical Systems Security.
The meeting will be held on June 10-12, 2008, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The meeting will be held at RTCA, Inc. 1828 L Street, NW., Suite 805, Washington, DC, 20036.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
RTCA Secretariat, 1828 L Street, NW., Suite 805, Washington, DC, 20036-5133; telephone (202) 833-9339; fax (202) 833-9434; Web site http://www.rtca.org.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Pursuant to section 10(a)(2) of the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, 5 U.S.C., Appendix 2), notice is hereby given for a Special Committee 216 meeting. The agenda will include:
- June 10-12:
- Opening Session (Welcome, Introductory and Administrative Remarks, Agenda Overview);
- Subgroup reports;
- EUROCAE WG-72 Report;
- Other Industry activities related to Security—Reports;
- Presentation—Test and accreditation of commercially derived military Aircraft;
- Evaluation of status, progress, and direction based on subgroup recommendations and Terms of Reference;
- Continued development of SC-216 work products;
- Closing Session (Other Business, Assignment/Review of Future Work, Establish Agenda, Date and Place of Next Meeting, Closing Remarks, Adjourn).
Attendance is open to the interested public but limited to space availability. With the approval of the chairmen, members of the public may present oral statements at the meeting. Persons wishing to present statements or obtain information should contact the person listed in the FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT section. Members of the public may present a written statement to the committee at any time.Start Signature
Issued in Washington, DC, on May 12, 2008.
Francisco Estrada C.,
RTCA Advisory Committee.
[FR Doc. E8-11270 Filed 5-21-08; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4910-13-M