Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), DOT.
Notice of RTCA Special Committee 209, EUROCAE WG-49 Joint Plenary Session ATCRBS/Mode S Transponder MOPS Maintenance.
The FAA is issuing this notice to advise the public of a meeting of RTCA Special Committee 209, ATCRBS/Mode S Transponder MOPS Maintenance.
The meeting will be held June 18-19, 2008 from 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
RTCA Inc., 1828 L Street, NW., Suite 805, Washington, DC 20036.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
RTCA Secretariat, 1828 L Street, NW., Suite 805, Washington, DC, 20036-5133; telephone (202) 833-9339; fax (202) 833 9434; Web site http://www.rtca.org; (2) Secretary Contact: Gary Fun; telephone (609) 485-4254, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Pursuant to section 10(a) (2) of the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, 5 U.S.C., Appendix 2), notice is hereby given for a Special Committee 209 meeting. The agenda will include:
• Co-Chairs Welcome, Introductions and Remarks;
• Review and Approval of the Agenda (SC209-WPO8-01);
• Review and Approval of the Minutes from SC-209WG #1, Mtg #6 (SC209 WPO8-02);
• Discussion of issues related to Final Review and Comment (FRAC) draft copies of DO-181/ED-73 Base Documents (DO-181D_v2.0=SC209-WP08-03), (ED-73C=WG49N17-xx);
a. (SC209-WP08-04)—Review Consolidated Set of Comments on FRAC Draft;
• Discussion of issues related to Final Review and Comment (FRAC) draft copy of DO-144A (SC209-WP08-05);
• Closing Plenary Session (Date, Place and Time of Future Meetings, Discussion of Agenda topic for Next Meeting(s), Other Business, Adjourn).
Attendance is open to the interested public but limited to space availability. With the approval of the chairman, members of the public may present oral statements at the meeting. Persons wishing to present statements or obtain information should contact the person listed in the FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT section. Members of the public may present a written statement to the committee at any time.Start Signature
Issued in Washington, DC, May 28, 2008.
Francisco Estrada C.,
RTCA Advisory Committee.
[FR Doc. E8-12347 Filed 6-3-08; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4910-13-M