United States Commission on Civil Rights
Notice of briefing and meeting.
Date and Time:
Friday, July 11, 2008; 9:30 a.m.
U.S. Commission on Civil Rights, 624 Ninth Street, NW., Rm. 540, Washington, DC 20425.
I. Approval of Agenda
II. Approval of Minutes
- June 6, 2008 Meeting.
III. Staff Director's Report
IV. Motion for Executive Session
V. Management and OperationsStart Printed Page 38173
- Status of FY 2008 Budget.
- FY 2009 Budget Submission to Congress.
VI. Program Planning
- 2010 Program Planning.
- Briefing Report on Racial Categorization in the Census.
- Briefing Report on the Deliberate Creation of Racially Identifiable School Districts in Omaha, Nebraska.
VII. State Advisory Committee Issues
- Arkansas SAC.
- Wisconsin SAC.
VIII. Other Business
- DOT Guidance Regarding Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (“DBE”) Program.
IX. Future Agenda Items
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Lenore Ostrowsky, Acting Chief, Public Affairs Unit (202) 376-8582.Start Signature
Dated: July 1, 2008.
[FR Doc. 08-1410 Filed 7-1-08; 1:29 pm]
BILLING CODE 6335-01-P