Time and Date: 10 a.m., Thursday, July 24, 2008.
Place: Board Room, 7th Floor, Room 7047, 1775 Duke Street, Alexandria, VA 22314-3428.
Matters To Be Considered:
1. Request from Horizon One Federal Credit Union to Convert to a Community Charter.
2. Quarterly Insurance Fund Report.
3. Reprogramming of NCUA's Operating Budget for 2008.
4. Proposed Rule: Parts 702 and 704 of NCUA's Rules and Regulations, Prompt Corrective Action; Amended Definition of Post-Merger Net Worth.
5. Final Interpretive Ruling and Policy Statement (IRPS) 08-1, Guidance Regarding Prohibitions Imposed by Section 205(d) of the Federal Credit Union Act.
6. Request for Board Authorization to Seek Approval for a New Agency Seal.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Mary Rupp, Secretary of the Board, Telephone: 703-518-6304.Start Signature
Secretary of the Board.
[FR Doc. E8-16810 Filed 7-23-08; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7535-01-M