Department of Energy.
Submission for Office of Management and Budget (OMB) review; comment request.
The Department of Energy (DOE) has submitted an information collection package to OMB for extension under the provisions of the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995, 44 U.S.C. 3501 et seq. The information collection package requests a three-year extension of, OMB Control Number 1910-0600, entitled “Industrial Relations.” This information collection package covers information necessary for collection of Human Resource information from major Department contractors for contract management, administration, and cost control.
Comments regarding this collection must be received on or before September 5, 2008. If you anticipate that you will be submitting comments, but find it difficult to do so within the period of time allowed by this notice, please advise the OMB Desk Officer of your intention to make a submission as soon as possible. The Desk Officer may be telephoned at 202-395-4650.
Written comments should be sent to the
DOE Desk Officer, Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs, Office of Management and Budget, New Executive Office Building, Room 10102, 735 17th Street, NW., Washington, DC 20503; and to
Robert M. Myers, US Department of Energy, 1000 Independence Avenue, SW., Washington, DC 20585-1615, 202-287-1584, or by fax at 202-287-1656 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Requests for additional information or copies of the information collection instrument and instructions should be directed to Robert Myers at the address listed above.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
This information collection request contains:
(1) OMB No. 1910-0600;
(2) Information Collection Request Title: Industrial Relations;
(3) Purpose: This information is required for management oversight for the Department of Energy's Facilities Management Contractors and to ensure that the programmatic and administrative management requirements of the contract are managed efficiently and effectively;
(4) Estimated Number of Respondents: 316;
(5) Estimated Total Burden Hours: 8,140;
(6) Number of Collections: The information collection request contains 8 information and/or recordkeeping requirements.Start Signature
Issued in Washington, DC on July 30, 2008.
Edward R. Simpson,
Director, Office of Procurement and Assistance Management.
[FR Doc. E8-18034 Filed 8-5-08; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6450-01-P