Defense Acquisition Regulations System, Department of Defense (DoD).
DoD is making technical amendments to the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) to update a subpart heading, a cross-reference, and a form title.
Effective Date: August 12, 2008.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Ms. Michele Peterson, Defense Acquisition Regulations System, OUSD (AT&L) DPAP (DARS), IMD 3D139, 3062 Defense Pentagon, Washington, DC 20301-3062. Telephone 703-602-0311; facsimile 703-602-7887.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
This final rule amends DFARS text as follows:
○ Subpart 208.7. Updates the subpart heading for consistency with the heading of the corresponding Federal Acquisition Regulation subpart.
○ 236.570. Updates a cross-reference.
○ 252.235-7003. Updates Alternate I to reflect the current title of DD Form 1494.Start List of Subjects
List of Subjects in 48 CFR Parts 208, 236, and 252End List of Subjects Start Signature
Michele P. Peterson,
Editor, Defense Acquisition Regulations System.
Therefore,End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
1. The authority citation forEnd Amendment Part Start Part
PART 208—REQUIRED SOURCES OF SUPPLIES AND SERVICESEnd Part Start Amendment Part
2. The heading of Subpart 208.7 is revised to read as follows:End Amendment Part
Subpart 208.7—Acquisition From Nonprofit Agencies Employing People Who Are Blind or Severely DisabledStart Part
PART 236—CONSTRUCTION AND ARCHITECT-ENGINEER CONTRACTS
3. Section 236.570 is amended in paragraph (b)(5) by removing “236.213-70” and adding in its place “236.213”.End Amendment Part Start Part
PART 252—SOLICITATION PROVISIONS AND CONTRACT CLAUSES
4. Section 252.235-7003 is amended in Alternate I as follows:End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
a. By revising the Alternate I date to read “(AUG 2008)”; andEnd Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
b. In the introductory text and in paragraph (c) by removing “Application for Frequency Authorization” and adding in its place “Application for Equipment Frequency Allocation”.End Amendment Part End Supplemental Information
[FR Doc. E8-18492 Filed 8-11-08; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 5001-08-P