Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), DOT.
Notice of RTCA Special Committee 216 meeting Aeronautical Systems Security.
The FAA is issuing this notice to advise the public of a meeting of RTCA Special Committee 216: Aeronautical Systems Security.
The meeting will be held on September 9-12, 2007, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The meeting will be held at EG&G, 2450 Crystal Drive, Suite 500, Crystal City, Arlington, VA 22202, (P) 703-418-3000.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
RTCA Secretariat, 1828 L Street, NW., Suite 805, Washington, DC, 20036-5133; telephone (202) 833-9339; fax (202) 833 9434; Web site http://www.rtca.org.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Pursuant to section 10(a)(2) of the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, 5 U.S.C., Appendix 2), notice is hereby given for a Special Committee 216 meeting. The agenda will include:
- September 9-12:
- Opening Session (Welcome, Introductions and Administrative Remarks, Agenda Overview).
- Subgroup Reports.
- EUROCAE WG-72 Report.
- Other Industry Activities Related to Security—Reports.
- Evaluation of status, progress, and direction based on subgroup recommendation and Terms of Reference.
- Continued development of SC-216 work products.
- Establish Dates, Location and Agenda for Next Meeting.
- Closing Session (Any Other Business, AssignmentlReview of Future Work, Establish Agenda, Date and Place of Next Meeting, Closing Remarks, Adjourn).
Attendance is open to the interested public but limited to space availability. With the approval of the chairmen, members of the public may present oral statements at the meeting. Persons wishing to present statements or obtain information should contact the person listed in the “FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT” section. Members of the public may present a written statement to the committee at any time.Start Signature
Issued in Washington, DC, on August 11, 2008.
Francisco Estrada C.,
RTCA Advisory Committee.
[FR Doc. E8-19013 Filed 8-15-08; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4910-13-M