Office of the United States Trade Representative.
Notice of a partially opened meeting.
The Industry Trade Advisory Committee on Small and Minority Business (ITAC-11) will hold a meeting on Monday, September 15, 2008, from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. The meeting will be closed to the public from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and opened to the public from 12:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
The meeting is scheduled for September 15, 2008, unless otherwise notified.
The meeting will be held at the U.S. Department of Commerce-Herbert C. Humphrey Building, B841-B, Washington, DC.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Laura Hellstern, DFO for ITAC-11 at (202) 482-3222, Department of Commerce, 14th Street and Constitution Avenue, NW., Washington, DC 20230.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
During the opened portion of the meeting, the following agenda items will be considered.
- Results of Americas Competitiveness Forum.
- Results of the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) Ministerial Meetings.
- FY08 vs. FY07 U.S./ Export-Import Bank of the United States (EXIM) Loans Issued to Small and Minority Business.
- World Bank Programs for Small Business/IFC.
- Gold Key Service in Latin America.
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (UPTO) Work that Helps to Promote U.S. Exports.
Colleen J. Litkenhaus,
Assistant U.S. Trade Representative for Intergovernmental Affairs and Public Liaison.
[FR Doc. E8-19283 Filed 8-19-08; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 3190-W7-P