Time and Date: Thursday, September 18, 2008, 10 a.m. (Open Portion). 10:15 a.m. (Closed Portion).
Place: Offices of the Corporation, Twelfth Floor Board Room, 1100 New York Avenue, NW., Washington, DC.
Status: Meeting open to the Public from 10 a.m. to 10:15 a.m. Closed portion will commence at 10:15 a.m. (approx.).
Matters to be Considered:
1. President's Report
2. Approval of July 17, 2008 Minutes (Open Portion)
Further Matters to be Considered: (Closed to the Public 10:15 a.m.)
1. Report from Audit Committee
2. Finance Project—Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras
3. Finance Project—Liberia
4. Finance Project—South Africa
5. Finance Project—Mexico, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Peru, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Cambodia, Bosnia, Kenya
6. Finance Project—Botswana
7. Finance Project—Bulgaria and the Balkans
8. Finance Project—Asia
9. Finance Project—South Asia
10. Finance Project—Global
11. Finance Project—Global
12. Finance Project—Global
13. Finance Project—Global
14. Finance Project—Latin America
15. Finance Project—Latin America
16. Finance Project—Latin America
17. Finance Project—Mexico and Central America
18. Finance Project—Central and South America
19 Finance Project—Latin America, Pakistan and Georgia
20. Approval of July 17, 2008 Minutes (Closed Portion)
21. Pending Major Projects
Contact Person for Information: Information on the meeting may be obtained from Connie M. Downs at (202) 336-8438.Start Signature
Dated: September 3, 2008.
Connie M. Downs,
Corporate Secretary, Overseas Private Investment Corporation.
[FR Doc. E8-20959 Filed 9-5-08; 11:15 am]
BILLING CODE 3210-01-P