Under the authority granted to me as Chief Counsel of the Internal Revenue Service by the General Counsel of the Department of the Treasury by General Counsel Order No. 21 (Rev. 4), pursuant to the Civil Service Reform Act, I have appointed the following persons to the Legal Division Performance Review Board, Internal Revenue Service Panel:
1. Chairperson, Clarissa Potter, Deputy Chief Counsel (Technical)
2. Roland Barral, Area Counsel (Large and Mid-Size Business)
3. Ellen T. Friberg, Area Counsel (Small Business/Self Employed)
4. Steve Larson, Associate Chief Counsel (Financial Institutions and Products)
5. Edward Cronin (Ted), Division Counsel/Associate Chief Counsel (Criminal Tax)
This publication is required by 5 U.S.C. 4314(c)(4).Start Signature
Dated: August 15, 2008.
Donald L. Korb,
Chief Counsel, Internal Revenue Service.
[FR Doc. E8-21576 Filed 9-15-08; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4830-01-P