Defense Acquisition Regulations System, Department of Defense (DoD).
DoD is making technical amendments to the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement Start Printed Page 70906(DFARS) to update references and the list of Army contracting activities.
Effective Date: November 24, 2008.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Ms. Michele Peterson, Defense Acquisition Regulations System, OUSD (AT&L) DPAP (DARS), IMD 3D139, 3062 Defense Pentagon, Washington, DC 20301-3062. Telephone 703-602-0311; facsimile 703-602-7887.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
This final rule amends DFARS text as follows:
○ 201.201-1. Updates the reference to the DoD publication addressing the operation of the Defense Acquisition Regulations Council.
○ 202.101. Updates the list of Army contracting activities.
○ 213.301. Updates the Web link to the DoD Government charge card guidebook.
○ 215.404-71-4. Updates cross-references.Start List of Subjects
List of Subjects in 48 CFR Parts 201, 202, 213, and 215End List of Subjects Start Signature
Michele P. Peterson,
Editor, Defense Acquisition Regulations System.
Therefore,End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
1. The authority citation forEnd Amendment Part Start Part
PART 201—FEDERAL ACQUISITION REGULATIONS SYSTEM
2. Section 201.201-1 is amended in paragraph (c) by removing “DoDI 5000.63” and adding in its place “DoD Instruction 5000.35”.End Amendment Part Start Part
PART 202—DEFINITIONS OF WORDS AND TERMSEnd Part Start Amendment Part
3. Section 202.101 is amended in the definition of “Contracting activity” by revising the list with the heading “ARMY” to read as follows:End Amendment Part
Headquarters, U.S. Army Contracting Command
Joint Contracting Command—Iraq/Afghanistan
National Guard Bureau
Program Executive Office for Simulation, Training, and Instrumentation
U.S. Army Aviation and Missile Life Cycle Management Command
U.S. Army Communications-Electronics Life Cycle Management Command
U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
U.S. Army Expeditionary Contracting Command
U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command
U.S. Army Joint Munitions and Lethality Life Cycle Management Command
U.S. Army Medical Command
U.S. Army Medical Research and Materiel Command
U.S. Army Mission and Installation Contracting Command
U.S. Army Research, Development, and Engineering Command
U.S. Army Space and Missile Defense Command
U.S. Army Sustainment Command
U.S. Army Tank-Automotive and Armaments Life Cycle Management Command
PART 213—SIMPLIFIED ACQUISITION PROCEDURES
4. Section 213.301 is amended in paragraph (4), in the first sentence, by removingEnd Amendment Part Start Part
PART 215—CONTRACTING BY NEGOTIATION
5. Section 215.404-71-4 is amended in paragraph (e)(1) as follows:End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
a. By removing “paragraph (c)” and adding in its place “paragraph (f)”; andEnd Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
b. By removing “paragraph (d)” and adding in its place “paragraph (g)”.End Amendment Part End Supplemental Information
[FR Doc. E8-27789 Filed 11-21-08; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 5001-08-P