This site displays a prototype of a “Web 2.0” version of the daily Federal Register. It is not an official legal edition of the Federal Register, and does not replace the official print version or the official electronic version on GPO’s govinfo.gov.
The documents posted on this site are XML renditions of published Federal Register documents. Each document posted on the site includes a link to the corresponding official PDF file on govinfo.gov. This prototype edition of the daily Federal Register on FederalRegister.gov will remain an unofficial informational resource until the Administrative Committee of the Federal Register (ACFR) issues a regulation granting it official legal status. For complete information about, and access to, our official publications and services, go to About the Federal Register on NARA's archives.gov.
The OFR/GPO partnership is committed to presenting accurate and reliable regulatory information on FederalRegister.gov with the objective of establishing the XML-based Federal Register as an ACFR-sanctioned publication in the future. While every effort has been made to ensure that the material on FederalRegister.gov is accurately displayed, consistent with the official SGML-based PDF version on govinfo.gov, those relying on it for legal research should verify their results against an official edition of the Federal Register. Until the ACFR grants it official status, the XML rendition of the daily Federal Register on FederalRegister.gov does not provide legal notice to the public or judicial notice to the courts.
Agency Holding the Meeting:
Federal Maritime Commission.
Time and Date:
December 3, 2008—10 a.m.
800 North Capitol Street, NW., First Floor Hearing Room, Washington, DC.
A portion of the meeting will be in Open Session and the remainder of the meeting will be in Closed Session.
Matters to be Considered:
(1) Docket No. 07-01—APM Terminals North America, Inc. v. Port Authority of NY and NJ and Port Authority of NY and NJ v. Maher Terminals LLC—Request for Extension of Time.
(2) FMC Agreement No. 201198, Marine Terminal Operators of Hampton Roads Discussion Agreement.
(1) Docket No. 04-09/05-03—American Warehousing of New York, Inc. v. The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey.
(2) FMC Agreement No. 201199—Port Fee Services Agreement.
(3) Staff Briefing Regarding Global Economic Downturn and Potential Impact on Stakeholders.
(4) Internal Administrative Practices and Personnel Matters.
Contact Person for More Information:
Karen V. Gregory, Secretary, (202) 523-5725.Start Signature
Karen V. Gregory,
[FR Doc. E8-28556 Filed 11-26-08; 4:15 pm]
BILLING CODE 6730-01-P