Defense Acquisition Regulations System, Department of Defense (DoD).
DoD is making technical amendments to the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) to update contact information in a contract clause and to make minor editorial corrections.
Effective Date: December 18, 2008.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Ms. Michele Peterson, Defense Acquisition Regulations System, OUSD (AT&L) DPAP (DARS), IMD 3D139, 3062 Defense Pentagon, Washington, DC 20301-3062. Telephone 703-602-0311; facsimile 703-602-7887.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
This final rule amends DFARS text as follows:
○ 252.203-7001. Updates a phone number and adds a Web link.Start Printed Page 76972
○ 252.211-7007. Corrects punctuation.Start List of Subjects
List of Subjects in 48 CFR Part 252End List of Subjects Start Signature
Michele P. Peterson,
Editor, Defense Acquisition Regulations System.
Therefore,End Amendment Part Start Part
PART 252—SOLICITATION PROVISIONS AND CONTRACT CLAUSESEnd Part Start Amendment Part
1. The authority citation forEnd Amendment Part
2. Section 252.203-7001 is amended as follows:End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
a. By revising the clause date to read “(DEC 2008)”; andEnd Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
b. In paragraph (h) by removing “(301) 809-4904” and adding in its place “301-937-1542;End Amendment Part
3. Section 252.211-7007 is amended as follows:End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
a. In paragraph (d)(5) by adding an ending parenthesis before the period; andEnd Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
b. In paragraph (d)(10)(vi) by removing the ending parenthesis before the period.End Amendment Part End Supplemental Information
[FR Doc. E8-29992 Filed 12-17-08; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 5001-08-P