Architectural and Transportation Barriers Compliance Board.
Notice of meetings.
The Architectural and Transportation Barriers Compliance Board (Access Board) plans to hold its regular committee and Board meetings in Washington, DC, Monday through Wednesday, January 12-14, 2009, at the times and location noted below.Start Printed Page 79441
The schedule of events is as follows:
Monday, January 12, 2009
10-11 a.m. Technical Programs Committee.
11-Noon Budget Committee.
1:30-5 p.m. Ad Hoc Committee Meetings (Closed to Public).
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
9-5 p.m. Strategic Planning Meeting (Closed to Public).
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
9-Noon Ad Hoc Committee Meetings, Contd. (Closed to Public).
1:30-3 p.m. Board Meeting.
All meetings will be held at the Embassy Suites DC Convention Center Hotel, 900 10th Street, NW., Washington, DC.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
For further information regarding the meetings, please contact David Capozzi, Executive Director, (202) 272-0010 (voice) and (202) 272-0082 (TTY).End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
At the Board meeting, the Access Board will consider the following agenda items:
- New Public Board Members; Swearing-in Ceremony
- Approval of the draft November 2008 Board Meeting Minutes
- ADA/ABA Accessibility Guidelines; Federal Agency Updates
- Technical Programs Committee Report
- Budget Committee Report
- Information and Communications Technologies Ad Hoc Committee Report
- Transportation Vehicles Ad Hoc Committee Report
- Outdoor Developed Areas Ad Hoc Committee Report
- Passenger Vessels Ad Hoc Committee Report
- Public Rights-of-Way Ad Hoc Committee Report
- Airport Terminal Access Ad Hoc Committee Report
- Accessible Design in Education Ad Hoc Committee Report
- Acoustics Ad Hoc Committee Report
- Election Assistance Commission Report
All meetings are accessible to persons with disabilities. An assistive listening system, computer assisted real-time transcription (CART), and sign language interpreters will be available at the Board meeting. Persons attending Board meetings are requested to refrain from using perfume, cologne, and other fragrances for the comfort of other participants.Start Signature
David M. Capozzi,
[FR Doc. E8-30738 Filed 12-24-08; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 8150-01-P