Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), DOT.
Notice of RTCA Special Committee 221 meeting.
The FAA is issuing this notice to advise the public of a meeting of RTCA Special Committee 221: Aircraft Secondary Barriers & Alternative Flight Deck Security Procedures.
The meeting will be held June 23-24, 2009. From 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. on June 23 and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on June 24.
The meeting will be held at RTCA, Inc., MacIntosh-NBAA and Hilton-ATA Rooms, 1828 L Street, NW., Suite 805, Washington, DC 20036.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
RTCA Secretariat, 1828 L Street, NW., Suite 805, Washington, DC 20036; telephone (202) 833-9339; fax (202) 833-9434; Web site http://www.rtca.org.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Pursuant to section 10(a) (2) of the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, 5 U.S.C., Appendix 2), notice is hereby given for a Special Committee 221, Aircraft Secondary Barriers. The agenda will include:
- Opening Plenary (Welcome/Introductions/Administrative Remarks);
- Approval of Summary of the Second Meeting held March 3-4, 2009, RTCA Paper No. 120-09/SC221-008;
- Leadership Comments;
- Review of Threat Work Group—Status Report;
- Review of Alternative Methods Work Group—Status Report;
- Review of Installed Physical Secondary Barrier (IPSB) Work Group—Status Report;
- Presentation/Discussion of SC-221 Schedule and Milestones;
- Discussion of Working Group reports: Re-allocation of groups, capture learning points, discuss additional or follow-on goals;
- Approval and Tasking of Existing/Proposed Working Groups;
- Closing Plenary (Other Business—Including Proposed Agenda, Date and Place for Next Meeting).
Attendance is open to the interested public but limited to space availability. With the approval of the chairmen, members of the public may present oral statements at the meeting. Persons wishing to present statements or obtain information should contact the person listed in the FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT section. Members of the public may present a written statement to the committee at any time.Start Signature
Issued in Washington, DC, on May 27, 2009.
Francisco Estrada C.,
RTCA Advisory Committee.
[FR Doc. E9-12989 Filed 6-3-09; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4910-13-P