Upon Written Request; Copies Available From: Securities and Exchange Commission, Office of Investor and Advocacy, Washington, DC 20549-0213.
Form T-4, OMB Control No. 3235-0107, SEC File No. 270-124.
Notice is hereby given that, pursuant to the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (44 U.S.C. 3501 et seq.), the Securities and Exchange Commission Start Printed Page 39718(“Commission”) is soliciting comments on the collection of information summarized below. The Commission plans to submit this existing collection of information to the Office of Management and Budget for approval.
Form T-4 (17 CFR 269.4) is used to apply for an exemption pursuant to Section 304(c) (15 U.S.C. 77ddd (c)) of the Trust Indenture Act of 1939 (15 U.S.C. 77aaa et seq.) and is transmitted to shareholders. Form T-4 takes approximately 5 hours per response to prepare and is filed by 3 respondents. We estimate that 25% of the 5 burden hours (1 hour per response) is prepared by the filer for a total reporting burden of 3 hours (1 hour per response × 3 responses). The remaining 75% of the burden hours is attributed to outside cost.
Written comments are invited on: (a) Whether this proposed collection of information is necessary for the performance of the functions of the agency, including whether the information will have practical utility; (b) the accuracy of the agency's estimate of the burden imposed by the collection of information; (c) ways to enhance the quality, utility, and clarity of the information collected; and (d) ways to minimize the burden of the collection of information on respondents, including through the use of automated collection techniques or other forms of information technology. Consideration will be given to comments and suggestions submitted in writing within 60 days of this publication.
Please direct your written comments to Charles Boucher, Director/CIO, Securities and Exchange Commission, C/O Shirley Martinson, 6432 General Green Way, Alexandria, Virginia 22312; or send an e-mail to: PRA_Mailbox@sec.gov.Start Signature
Dated: August 3, 2009.
Florence E. Harmon,
[FR Doc. E9-18974 Filed 8-6-09; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 8010-01-P