Time and Date:
September 15, 2009—10 a.m.
800 North Capitol Street, NW., First Floor Hearing Room, Washington, DC.
A portion of the meeting will be in open session and the remainder of the meeting will be in closed session
Matters To Be Considered
1. Docket No. 06-01: Worldwide Relocations, Inc.; et al.—Possible Violations of Sections 8, 10, and 19 of the Shipping Act of 1984 and the Commission's Regulations at 46 CFR 515.3, 515.21, and 520.3—Request for Extension of Time.
2. Docket No. 02-15: Passenger Vessel Financial Responsibility.
3. Statutory Re-codification of 46 CFR.
4. FY 2009 Budget Status Update.
1. Staff Briefing Regarding Global Economic Downturn and Potential Impact on Stakeholders.
2. Passenger Vessel Operator Regulatory Initiatives.
3. Internal Administrative Practices and Personnel Matters.
Contact Person for More Information: Karen V. Gregory, Secretary, (202) 523-5725.Start Signature
Karen V. Gregory,
[FR Doc. E9-21948 Filed 9-8-09; 4:15 pm]
BILLING CODE 6730-01-P