United States Commission on Civil Rights.
Notice of meeting.
Date and Time:
Thursday, October 8, 2009; 5:15 p.m. EDT.
Via Teleconference. Public Dial in—1-800-597-7623. Conference ID # 32714747.
This meeting is open to the public.
I. Approval of Agenda.
II. Management and Operations.
- Submission of FY 2011 Budget Estimate to the Office of Management and Budget.
III. Program Planning.
- Approval of Letter to Attorney General Holder re: ACORN.
- National Conference Subcommittee Issues.
- Motion to Appoint Additional Member to the Subcommittee.
- Motion to Delegate to the Subcommittee the Authority to Set the National Conference Date.
Contact Person for Further Information:
Lenore Ostrowsky, Acting Chief, Public Affairs Unit (202) 376-8582. TDD: (202) 376-8116.
Persons with a disability requiring special services, such as an interpreter for the hearing impaired, should contact Pamela Dunston at least seven days prior to the meeting at 202-376-8105. TDD: (202) 376-8116.Start Signature
Dated: September 28, 2009.
[FR Doc. E9-23713 Filed 9-28-09; 4:15 pm]
BILLING CODE 6335-01-P