Date: October 21, 2009-10 a.m.Start Printed Page 53243
Place: 800 North Capitol Street, NW., First Floor Hearing Room, Washington, DC.
Status: A portion of the meeting will be in Open Session and the remainder of the meeting will be in Closed Session.
Matters to be Considered:
1. Discussion of Court of Appeals Mandate in Landstar.
2. Briefing on Conclusion of FY 2009 Budget.
1. World Chance Logistics (Hong Kong).
2. Lindblad Expeditions, Inc.—Evidence of Financial Responsibility.
3. Staff Briefing Regarding Global Economic Downturn and Potential Impact on Stakeholders.
Contact Person for More Information: Karen V. Gregory, Secretary, (202) 523-5725.Start Signature
Karen V. Gregory,
[FR Doc. E9-25065 Filed 10-14-09; 4:15 pm]
BILLING CODE P