United States Commission on Civil Rights.
Notice of meeting.
Date and Time:
Friday, November 20, 2009; 9:30 a.m. EST.
624 9th St., NW., Room 540, Washington, DC 20425.
This meeting is open to the public.
I. Approval of Agenda.
II. Program Planning.
- Approval of MEPA Briefing Report.
- Update on Status of 2010 Enforcement Report.
- National Conference Update.
- Approval of Concept Papers for FY 2010 Briefing Topics.
- Amendments to Title IX Briefing Report.
- Update on Status of Title IX Project.
III. Management & Operations.
- Motion Regarding Special Assistant GS Level.
- Motion to Permit Commissioners' Special Assistants to Join Commissioners' Line for Telephonic Meetings.
IV. State Advisory Committee Issues.
- Iowa SAC.
- Massachusetts SAC.
V. Approval of September 24, October 8, October 15 and October 30 Meeting Minutes.
VI. Staff Director's Report.
Contact Person for Further Information:
Lenore Ostrowsky, Acting Chief, Public Affairs Unit (202) 376-8591. TDD: (202) 376-8116.
Persons with a disability requiring special services, such as an interpreter for the hearing impaired, should contact Pamela Dunston at least seven days prior to the meeting at 202-376-8105. TDD: (202) 376-8116.Start Signature
Dated: November 9, 2009.
[FR Doc. E9-27327 Filed 11-9-09; 4:15 pm]
BILLING CODE 6335-01-P