Skip to Content

Notice

Proposed Collection; Comment Request

Document Details

Information about this document as published in the Federal Register.

Published Document

This document has been published in the Federal Register. Use the PDF linked in the document sidebar for the official electronic format.

Start Preamble

Upon Written Request, Copies Available From: Securities and Exchange Commission, Office of Investor Education and Advocacy, Washington, DC 20549-0213.

Extension:

Form F-7, OMB Control No. 3235-0383, SEC File No. 270-331.

Notice is hereby given that, pursuant to the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (44 U.S.C. 3501 et seq.), the Securities and Exchange Commission (“Commission”) is soliciting comments on the collection of information summarized below. The Commission plans to submit this existing collection of information to the Office of Management and Budget for extension and approval.

Form F-7 (17 CFR 239.37) that is a registration statement under the Securities Act of 1933 (15 U.S.C. 77a et seq.) used to register securities that are offered for cash upon the exercise of rights that are granted to a registrant's existing security holders to purchase or subscribe such securities. The information collected is intended to ensure that the information required to be filed by the Commission permits verification of compliance with securities law requirements and assures the public availability of such information. Form F-7 takes approximately 4 hours per response to Start Printed Page 62844prepare and is filed by approximately 5 respondents. We estimate that 25% of 4 hours per response (one hour) is prepared by the company for a total annual reporting burden of 5 hours (one hour per response × 5 responses). The remaining 75% of the burden hours is attributed to outside cost.

Written comments are invited on: (a) Whether this proposed collection of information is necessary for the proper performance of the functions of the agency, including whether the information will have practical utility; (b) the accuracy of the agency's estimate of the burden imposed by the collection of information; (c) ways to enhance the quality, utility, and clarity of the information collected; and (d) ways to minimize the burden of the collection of information on respondents, including through the use of automated collection techniques or other forms of information technology. Consideration will be given to comments and suggestions submitted in writing within 60 days of this publication.

Please direct your written comments to Charles Boucher, Director/CIO, Securities and Exchange Commission, C/O Shirley Martinson, 6432 General Green Way, Alexandria, Virginia 22312; or send an e-mail to: PRA_Mailbox@sec.gov.

Start Signature

Dated: November 24, 2009.

Elizabeth M. Murphy,

Secretary.

End Signature End Preamble

[FR Doc. E9-28684 Filed 11-30-09; 8:45 am]

BILLING CODE 8011-01-P