This site displays a prototype of a “Web 2.0” version of the daily Federal Register. It is not an official legal edition of the Federal Register, and does not replace the official print version or the official electronic version on GPO’s govinfo.gov.
The documents posted on this site are XML renditions of published Federal Register documents. Each document posted on the site includes a link to the corresponding official PDF file on govinfo.gov. This prototype edition of the daily Federal Register on FederalRegister.gov will remain an unofficial informational resource until the Administrative Committee of the Federal Register (ACFR) issues a regulation granting it official legal status. For complete information about, and access to, our official publications and services, go to About the Federal Register on NARA's archives.gov.
The OFR/GPO partnership is committed to presenting accurate and reliable regulatory information on FederalRegister.gov with the objective of establishing the XML-based Federal Register as an ACFR-sanctioned publication in the future. While every effort has been made to ensure that the material on FederalRegister.gov is accurately displayed, consistent with the official SGML-based PDF version on govinfo.gov, those relying on it for legal research should verify their results against an official edition of the Federal Register. Until the ACFR grants it official status, the XML rendition of the daily Federal Register on FederalRegister.gov does not provide legal notice to the public or judicial notice to the courts.
United States Commission on Civil Rights.
Notice of meeting.
Date and Time:
Friday, January 15, 2010; 9:30 a.m. EST.
624 9th St., NW., Room 540, Washington, DC 20425.
This meeting is open to the public.
I. Approval of Agenda
II. Program Planning
- Approval of Briefing Report on the Impact of Illegal Immigration on the Wages and Employment of Black Workers
- Approval of Briefing Report on Covert Wiretapping in the War on Terror
- Multi-Ethnic Placement Act Briefing Report
- Consideration of Findings & Recommendations
- Motion to Approve MEPA Finding #9
- Motion to Approve MEPA Recommendation #3
- Motion to Approve MEPA Recommendation #8
- Consideration of Timeline for MEPA Concurring/Dissenting Opinions & Rebuttals
- Approval of Follow-up Letter regarding Louisiana Justice of the Peace
- Discussion and possible letter involving new SEC corporate disclosure rule re: diversity
- Update & Action on Status of Collection and Web Posting of Documents for Commission Clearinghouse Project
- Update on Status of the 2010 Enforcement Report
- Consideration of Reporting Procedures for the Discovery Subcommittee on the 2010 Enforcement Report
- Update on Status of Title IX Project
II. State Advisory Committee Issues
IV. Approval of December 16, 2009 Meeting Minutes
V. Staff Director's Report
VI. AdjournStart Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Lenore Ostrowsky, Acting Chief, Public Affairs Unit (202) 376-8591. TDD: (202) 376-8116.
Persons with a disability requiring special services, such as an interpreter for the hearing impaired, should contact Pamela Dunston at least seven days prior to the meeting at 202-376-8105. TDD: (202) 376-8116.Start Signature
Dated: January 5, 2010.
[FR Doc. 2010-141 Filed 1-5-10; 4:15 pm]
BILLING CODE 6335-01-P