United States Commission on Civil Rights.
Notice of meeting.
Date and Time:
Friday, January 15, 2010; 9:30 a.m. EST.
624 9th St., NW., Room 540, Washington, DC 20425.
This meeting is open to the public.
I. Approval of Agenda
II. Program Planning
- Approval of Briefing Report on the Impact of Illegal Immigration on the Wages and Employment of Black Workers
- Approval of Briefing Report on Covert Wiretapping in the War on Terror
- Multi-Ethnic Placement Act Briefing Report
- Consideration of Findings & Recommendations
- Motion to Approve MEPA Finding #9
- Motion to Approve MEPA Recommendation #3
- Motion to Approve MEPA Recommendation #8
- Consideration of Timeline for MEPA Concurring/Dissenting Opinions & Rebuttals
- Approval of Follow-up Letter regarding Louisiana Justice of the Peace
- Discussion and possible letter involving new SEC corporate disclosure rule re: diversity
- Update & Action on Status of Collection and Web Posting of Documents for Commission Clearinghouse Project
- Update on Status of the 2010 Enforcement Report
- Consideration of Reporting Procedures for the Discovery Subcommittee on the 2010 Enforcement Report
- Update on Status of Title IX Project
II. State Advisory Committee Issues
IV. Approval of December 16, 2009 Meeting Minutes
V. Staff Director's Report
VI. AdjournStart Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Lenore Ostrowsky, Acting Chief, Public Affairs Unit (202) 376-8591. TDD: (202) 376-8116.
Persons with a disability requiring special services, such as an interpreter for the hearing impaired, should contact Pamela Dunston at least seven days prior to the meeting at 202-376-8105. TDD: (202) 376-8116.Start Signature
Dated: January 5, 2010.
[FR Doc. 2010-141 Filed 1-5-10; 4:15 pm]
BILLING CODE 6335-01-P