Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), DOT.
Notice of RTCA Special Committee 159 meeting: Global Positioning System (GPS).
The FAA is issuing this notice to advise the public of a meeting of RTCA Special Committee 159: Global Positioning System (GPS).
The meeting will be held February 2-5, 2010, from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (unless stated otherwise).
The meeting will be held at RTCA, Inc., 1828 L Street, NW., Suite 805, Washington, DC, 20036.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
RTCA Secretariat, 1828 L Street, NW., Suite 805, Washington, DC, 20036; telephone (202) 833-9339; fax (202) 833-9434; Web site http://www.rtca.org.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Pursuant to section 10(a) (2) of the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, 5 U.S.C., Appendix 2), notice is hereby given for a Special Committee 159: Global Positioning System (GPS) meeting. The agenda will include:
Specific Working Group Sessions
Tuesday, February 2nd
- All Day, Working Group 2C, GPS/Inertial, Colson Board Room.
Wednesday, February 3rd
- All Day, Working Group 2, GPS/WAAS, Colson Board Room.
- All Day, Working Group 4, Precision Landing Guidance (GPS/LAAS), MacIntosh-NBAA Room & Hilton-ATA Room.
Thursday, February 4th
- Morning (9 a.m.-12 p.m.), Working Group 4, Precision Landing Guidance (GPS/LAAS), MacIntosh-NBAA Room & Hilton-ATA Room.
- Afternoon (1 p.m.-5 p.m.), Working Groups 2, 4, 6 & 7, Joint Session, MacIntosh-NBAA Room & Hilton-ATA Room.
Friday, February 5th
Plenary Session—See Agenda Below
Agenda—Plenary Session—Agenda: February 5th, 2010—starting at 9 a.m.; MacIntosh-NBAA & Hilton-ATA Rooms.
- Chairman's Introductory Remarks.
- Approval of Summary of the Eightieth Meeting held October 2, 2009, RTCA Paper No. 002-09/SC159-982.
- Review Working Group (WG) Progress and Identify Issues for Resolution:
- GPS/3rd Civil Frequency (WG-1).
- GPS/WAAS (WG-2).
- GPS/GLONASS (WG-2A).
- GPS/Inertial (WG-2C).
- GPS/Precision Landing Guidance (WG- 4).
- GPS/Airport Surface Surveillance (WG-5).
- GPS/Interference (WG-6).
- GPS/Antennas (WG-7).
- Review of EUROCAE Activities.
- GEAS Update Briefing.
- Assignment/Review of Future Work.
- Other Business.
- Date and Place of Next Meeting
Attendance is open to the interested public but limited to space availability. With the approval of the chairmen, members of the public may present oral statements at the meeting. Persons wishing to present statements or obtain information should contact the person listed in the FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT section. Members of the public may present a written statement to the committee at any time.Start Signature
Issued in Washington, DC, on January 7, 2010.
Francisco Estrada C.,
RTCA Advisory Committee.
[FR Doc. 2010-659 Filed 1-14-10; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4910-13-P