United States International Trade Commission.
In accordance with the provisions of the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (44 U.S.C. Chapter 35), the Commission has submitted a request for approval of a questionnaire to the Office of Management and Budget for review.
Purpose of Information Collection: The forms are for use by the Commission in connection with investigation No. 332-510, Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises: Characteristics and Performance, instituted under the authority of section 332(g) of the Tariff Act of 1930 (19 U.S.C. 1332(g)). This investigation was requested by the U.S. Trade Representative (USTR). The Commission expects to deliver the results of its investigation to the USTR by October 6, 2010.
Summary of Proposal
1. Number of forms submitted: 1.
2. Title of form: Business Firm Questionnaire.
3. Type of request: New.
4. Frequency of use: Industry questionnaire, single data gathering, scheduled for 2010.
5. Description of respondents: U.S. firms in the services and manufacturing sectors.
6. Estimated number of respondents: 9000.
7. Estimated total number of hours to complete the form per respondent: 2 hours.
8. Information obtained from the form that qualifies as confidential business information will be so treated by the Commission and not disclosed in a manner that would reveal the individual operations of a firm.
Additional Information or Comment: Copies of the forms and supporting documents may be obtained from project leaders William Deese (email@example.com or 202-205-2626) or Erland Herfindahl (firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-205-2374). Comments about the proposal should be directed to the Office of Management and Budget, Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs, Room 10102 (Docket Library), Washington, DC 20503, ATTENTION: Docket Librarian. All comments should be specific, indicating which part of the questionnaire is objectionable, describing the concern in detail, and including specific suggested revision or language changes. Copies of any comments should be provided to Steve McLaughlin, Chief Information Officer, U.S. International Trade Commission, 500 E Street, SW., Washington, DC 20436, who is the Commission's designated Senior Official under the Paperwork Reduction Act.
Persons with mobility impairments who will need special assistance in gaining access to the Commission should contact the Secretary at 202-205-2000. Hearing impaired individuals are advised that information on this matter can be obtained by contacting our TTD terminal (telephone no. 202-205-1810). Also, general information about the Commission can be obtained from its internet site (http://www.usitc.gov).Start Signature
By order of the Commission.
Issued: January 27, 2010.
Secretary to the Commission.
[FR Doc. 2010-2210 Filed 2-5-10; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7020-02-P