Notice is hereby given of the regular meeting of the Farm Credit System Insurance Corporation Board (Board).
Date and Time:
The meeting of the Board will be held at the offices of the Farm Credit Administration in McLean, Virginia, on March 25, 2010, from 9 a.m. until such time as the Board concludes its business.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Roland E. Smith, Secretary to the Farm Credit System Insurance Corporation Board, (703) 883-4009, TTY (703) 883-4056.End Further Info
Farm Credit System Insurance Corporation, 1501 Farm Credit Drive, McLean, Virginia 22102.End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Parts of this meeting of the Board will be open to the public (limited space available) and parts will be closed to the public. In order to increase the accessibility to Board meetings, persons requiring assistance should make arrangements in advance. The matters to be considered at the meeting are:
A. Approval of Minutes
- January 21, 2010 (Regular)
B. Business Reports
- FCSIC Financial Reports
- Report on Insured and Other Obligations
- Quarterly Report on Annual Performance Plan
C. New Business
- Consideration of Allocated Insurance Reserves Accounts
- Procedures for Control of Accountable Property
- Presentation of 2009 Audit Results
- FCSIC Report on System Performance
- Executive Session of the FCSIC Board Audit Committee with the External Auditor
Dated: March 10, 2010.
Roland E. Smith,
Secretary, Farm Credit System Insurance Corporation Board.
[FR Doc. 2010-5733 Filed 3-15-10; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6710-01-P