In accordance with the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, as amended), the National Science Foundation announces the following meeting:
Name: Advisory Committee for Geosciences (1755).
Dates: April 14, 2010; 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
April 15, 2010 8:30, a.m.-1:30 p.m.
Place: Stafford I, Room 1235, National Science Foundation, 4201 Wilson Blvd., Arlington, Virginia. 22230.
Type of Meeting: Open.
Contact Person: Melissa Lane, National Science Foundation, Suite 705, 4201 Wilson Blvd., Arlington, Virginia 22230. Phone 703-292-8500.
Minutes: May be obtained from the contact person listed above.
Purpose of Meeting: To provide advice, recommendations, and oversight concerning support for environmental research and education.
- Directorate activities and plans
- Division Subcommittee Meetings
- Education & Diversity Subcommittee Meeting
- Meeting with the Director
- Discussion of GEO International Activities
- Discussion of FY 2011 NSF Investments
- Subcommittee Reports
- Action Items/Planning for Fall Meeting
Dated: March 16, 2010.
Committee Management Officer.
[FR Doc. 2010-6096 Filed 3-18-10; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7555-01-P