United States Commission on Civil Rights.
Notice of meeting.
Date and Time:
Friday, May 14, 2010; 11 a.m. EDT.
624 9th St., NW., Room 540, Washington, DC 20425.
This meeting is open to the public, except where noted otherwise.
I. Approval of Agenda
III. Program Planning
- Approval of Briefing Report on Health Care Disparities
- Approval of Findings & Recommendations on Educational Effectiveness of Historically Black Colleges & Universities Briefing Report
- Approval of 2011 Business Meeting Calendar
- Update on Status of Title IX Project—Some of the discussion of this agenda item may be held in closed session.
IV. State Advisory Committee Issues
- Colorado SAC
- Ohio SAC
- South Carolina SAC
- Consideration of Additional Nominee to the New Jersey SAC
V. Staff Director's Report
Contact Person for Further Information:
Lenore Ostrowsky, Acting Chief, Public Affairs Unit (202) 376-8591. TDD: (202) 376-8116.
Persons with a disability requiring special services, such as an interpreter for the hearing impaired, should contact Pamela Dunston at least seven days prior to the meeting at 202-376-8105. TDD: (202) 376-8116.Start Signature
Dated: May 4, 2010.
[FR Doc. 2010-10891 Filed 5-4-10; 4:15 pm]
BILLING CODE 6335-01-P