This site displays a prototype of a “Web 2.0” version of the daily Federal Register. It is not an official legal edition of the Federal Register, and does not replace the official print version or the official electronic version on GPO’s govinfo.gov.
The documents posted on this site are XML renditions of published Federal Register documents. Each document posted on the site includes a link to the corresponding official PDF file on govinfo.gov. This prototype edition of the daily Federal Register on FederalRegister.gov will remain an unofficial informational resource until the Administrative Committee of the Federal Register (ACFR) issues a regulation granting it official legal status. For complete information about, and access to, our official publications and services, go to About the Federal Register on NARA's archives.gov.
The OFR/GPO partnership is committed to presenting accurate and reliable regulatory information on FederalRegister.gov with the objective of establishing the XML-based Federal Register as an ACFR-sanctioned publication in the future. While every effort has been made to ensure that the material on FederalRegister.gov is accurately displayed, consistent with the official SGML-based PDF version on govinfo.gov, those relying on it for legal research should verify their results against an official edition of the Federal Register. Until the ACFR grants it official status, the XML rendition of the daily Federal Register on FederalRegister.gov does not provide legal notice to the public or judicial notice to the courts.
Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), DOT.
Notice of RTCA Program Management Committee meeting.
The FAA is issuing this notice to advise the public of a meeting of the RTCA Program Management Committee.
The meeting will be held June 10, 2010 from 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
The meeting will be held at RTCA, Inc., 1828 L Street, NW., Suite 805, Washington, DC 20036.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
RTCA Secretariat, 1828 L Street, NW., Suite 850, Washington, DC 20036; telephone (202) 833-9339; fax (202) 833-9434; Web site http://www.rtca.org.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Pursuant to section 10(a)(2) of the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, 5 U.S.C., Appendix 2), notice is hereby given for an RTCA Program Management Committee meeting. The agenda will include:
- Opening Plenary (Welcome and Introductions)
- Review/Approve Summary of March 17, 2010 PMC meeting, RTCA Paper No. 056-10/PMC-787.
- Publication Consideration/Approval
- Final Draft, New Document, Operational Services and Environmental Definition (OSED) for Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS), RTCA Paper No. 066-10/PMC-791, prepared by SC-203.
- Integration and Coordination Committee (ICC)—Report
- SC-186/206/214 Coordination—Weather Data Dissemination—Discussion—Recommendation
- Special Committee Interface Matrix—Review
- Action Item Review
- SC-214—Standards for Air Traffic Data Communications Services—Discussion—Review/Approve Revised Terms of Reference
- SC-186—Automatic Dependent Surveillance—Broadcast—Discussion—Review/Approve Revised Terms of Reference
- Trajectory Operations
- RTCA Annual Awards
- Special Committees—Chairmen's Reports
- Closing Plenary (Other Business, Document Production and PMC Meeting Schedule Meeting, Adjourned)
Attendance is open to the interested public but limited to space availability. With the approval of the chairman, members of the public may present oral statements at the meeting. Persons wishing to present statements or obtain information should contact the person listed in the FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT section.
Members of the public may present a written statement to the committee at any time.Start Signature
Issued in Washington, DC, on May 21, 2010.
RTCA Advisory Committee.
[FR Doc. 2010-12721 Filed 5-26-10; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4910-13-P