Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), DOT.Start Printed Page 30900
Notice of RTCA Special Committee 223: Airport Surface Wireless Communications meeting.
The FAA is issuing this notice to advise the public of a meeting of RTCA Special Committee 223: Airport Surface Wireless Communications.
The meeting will be held June 15-16, 2010 from 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
The meeting will be held at RTCA, Inc., 1828 L Street, NW., Suite 805, Washington, DC 20036.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
RTCA Secretariat, 1828 L Street, NW., Suite 805, Washington, DC, 20036; telephone (202) 833-9339; fax (202) 833-9434; Web site http://www.rtca.org.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Pursuant to section 10(a)(2) of the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, 5 U.S.C., Appendix 2), notice is hereby given for a RTCA Special Committee 223: Airport Surface Wireless Communications meeting. The agenda will include:
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
- Opening Session (Welcome, Introductions, Administrative Remarks, Approve/Review Meeting #3 Summary, RTCA Paper No. 084-10/SC223-007)
- Special Committee Leadership
- Designated Federal Official (DFO): Mr. Brent Phillips
- Co-Chair: Mr. Aloke Roy, Honeywell International
- Co-Chair: Mr. Ward Hall, ITT Corporation
- Agenda Overview
- AeroMACS Profile Working Group Status
- AeroMACS User Services & Applications Ad-Hoc Working Group Status
- 3rd Plenary action item status
- Assignment of MOPS working group leader
- AeroMACS test and evaluation interim results
Tuesday Afternoon—Profiles WG Breakout Session
- Document Structure
- Technical work on AeroMACS Profile
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Wednesday Morning—User Services & Applications (USAS) Breakout Session
- User services and applications definition
Wednesday Afternoon—Reconvene Plenary
- Profiles WG Status Report and Plenary Guidance
- USAS WG Status Report and Plenary Guidance
- Establish Agenda, Date and Place for the next plenary meeting
- Review of Meeting summary report
- Adjourn—Expected by 3 p.m. on June 16th
Attendance is open to the interested public but limited to space availability. With the approval of the chairmen, members of the public may present oral statements at the meeting. Persons wishing to present statements or obtain information should contact the person listed in the FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT section. Members of the public may present a written statement to the committee at any time.Start Signature
Issued in Washington, DC, on May 25, 2010.
Francisco Estrada C.,
RTCA Advisory Committee.
[FR Doc. 2010-13142 Filed 6-1-10; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4910-13-P